Friday, November 19, 2010

Tights and Leggings

Every season there are exciting new trends that I just can’t wait to try, the last two fall seasons  I was definitely excited about all the great new options for legs there were out there. Tights and leggings defintatly make it easier to look great when the weather goes from 20 degrees under to 40 and rainey in the same day here in the lovely Pacific Northwest. However there are certain things that I struggle with, one is leggings, I am a big believe that while everythign does come back around in style that if you wore it the first time you shouldn’t’ wear it when it comes back around and Lord knows I rocked the leggings in the 80’s. The other thing I can’t seem to embrace is tights with open open toed shoes. While I love how it looks on the runway and even on real women around town I just cant seem to bring myself to do it.
Maybe its because I just don’t have the right tight and shoe combination, maybe I should go shopping just in case.



 (All photos unceremoniously heisted from Lucky.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment