Monday, January 10, 2011

January Clearance Sales

January can sometimes be a hard month, there is always the let down that comes after Christmas and you still have 3 or 4 more months of bad weather to look forward to but there are 2 shining lights that get me thru this dreary month, #1 is A’s birthday & #2 is all the clearance sales. I have had pretty good luck so far and I’ll probably share more later but one thing that really stands out in my mind are these great little jeweled flats. I have had my eye on the Steve Madden version since early fall and at $79.95 they were a pretty good deal but when I found them on clearance at Target last week for $4.95 I was extremely excited.


Target version for $4.95
Steve Madden version for $79.95


I wore them to work the very next day and got tons of compliments, a great way to dress up a simple outfit without being too over the top and all for the cost of a cup of coffee.

1 comment: