Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shower Curtains

Ok now that I’ve picked my favorite color combos I have to find a way to express that in my bathroom. I will start by trying to find a shower curtain and then will find towels to match. I found a statement Over at Squidoo they sais "an average shower curtain is over 70" x 70" -- Any item that covers that much space in your home should be perfectly beautiful!" I love that statement and have to admit that my shower curtain wasn't something that I had put a lot of time or energy into in my previous homes. That is definately about to change, here is what I found so far that I love.
Black & Ivory


Dwell Studio for Target® Baroque Shower Curtain

Design Index "Chandelier"
They range in price from $19.99 - 99.99 and each one has a different feel to it but all would fit and make a great addition to my small room.  

1 comment: