Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas has once again come and gone and instead of having that morning after remorseful feeling I am instead going to remember the memories that will be mine forever and the faces of the people I love and was able to spend the day with.  If I do start to feel sad I can always look back at the awesome stuff I got and remember how much I am loved.
Barbie purse/makeup bag from Costco

This is actually filled with makeup, in every imaginable combination of glitter and pink of course, but I will use it as a purse for sure. Originally I was gonna give the stuff inside to somebody's daughter but I am having a lot of fun playing with it instead.  Just because I am getting older doesn't mean I have to grow up.

Cupcake/cake carried from Costco

I love baking, especially cupcakes and cakes for my family and friends but every time I bake cupcakes I run into the difficulty of trying to transport them, most carriers have low tops (hard when they are decorated) and only carry 24 at a time. Now that I have this I can carry 36 fully decorated cupcakes, or a tall cake and lots of cookies, all without worry.



My brother in law and his father are going to put a new roof on my house for me as soon as the snow goes away. It was my brother in laws idea to write it on the gingerbread house and present it like this, totally creative, he really is going to make a great teacher.

I am a self professed linens snob. I love high thread count sheets and big soft fluffy over sized towels, but then again who doesn't? I got a brand new sheet set, with 4 pillow cases, and new towels for the bathroom. I am excited to use them, soon hopefully.

My family knows me so well, I truly am blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment