Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fashion Week - Vegas Style

I have an exciting announcement to make, I will be heading down to Las Vegas for a week in February to go to market with Maggie, the wonderful owner of "The Shanty" the greatest little boutique in Newport Washington. When I heard the news my mind immediately went to what would I wear? Since it is January and its kind of hard to get spring and summer inspiration around here right now (it is currently snowing out my window) I went straight to the internet for inspiration. Besides all my favorite fashion blogs (here, here, & here) I found this great post from the Singer 22 blog, its their top 5 pics on what to wear to NY Fashion Week (ironically the same week). Of course Vegas and the west coast style is definitely different from NY style but I got some great ideas from here non the less.


I will do many more posts on this subject I'm sure so stay tuned and tell me if you have a favorite fashion blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment