Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hot & Cold Hooks

Last Wednesday night I had the wonderful opportunity to have dinner with my little sister and her son, we do spend a lot of time together (especially now that we are all living under one roof) but its usually with the rest of the family so some time to ourselves was a wonderful treat.  The four of us went to Josh's favorite, Panda Express, sometimes its just easier to give in than deal acting his age (he's 3) somewhere else. :) We were enjoying our rare sister time so much that we decided to go to the TJ Maxx that was right there and hit up their clearance sale where I am excited to say that i found the most wonderful set of shower curtain hooks ever.


Restoration Hardware "Hot & Cold Shower Curtain Rings"
 I had seen this set before Christmas as Restoration Hardware for $24 but made the mistake of not grabbing them and have regretted it ever since. They are fun and kinda quirky while still giving a kick back to the 1940's theme I seem to have going on, plus they match my sink and shower handles perfectly. So when I saw this set on clearance for $4 I grabbed them immediately. While there are some slight differences between the two the general idea is definately there. I still do not like the idea of hiding my awesome tile behind a shower curtain but at least now I am excited to hang these.


Now I just have to find a rod and a shower curtain, any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment