Thursday, January 6, 2011

Plosive

It is no secret that shoes are an obsession for me so it was a no brainer when I found these while shopping for a baby shower gift; ok so I had wandered a little ways outside of the baby section. To say it was love at first sight is an understatement, I saw these Plosive by Wild Diva over the racks and they called to me across the store. I actually ran over another woman in my haste to get to these.

What’s not to love,
·         pretty pink color, check
·          Lace, check
·         Perfect heights, check
·         Platform style, check
·         Can be worn with bare legs or with tights, check
·         Great price, $19.99, check
Wild Diva is know for their great details and attention getting styles, plus how can you not love a shoe called "Plosive". Maybe its my 80's child coming out, these are definitely reminiscent of early Madona, but whatever you want to call it, another match in heaven has been made, thank you shoe gods for looking out for me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment